Want to work in a beautiful setting with a water view? Come to Wood Islands Village and work with a great bunch of volunteers, who contribute a lot of time and effort to our local community by maintaining this beautiful complex, and sponsoring fun events. Be a part of the excitement, and lend your skills to ensure our success!
Wood Islands Site Manager/Administrator
- Monitor and respond to phone, e-mail and social media communications.
- Manage hall rental, lease details and lessee communications.
- Initiate and track payroll details and be the liaison for all employees.
- Manage facility properties and building maintenance requirements.
- Up to date certifications for CPR, Responsible beverage server, WHMIS, Food safety and handling and first aid training.
- Directly involved with BoD on event planning. Champion the 70 mile yard sale activities.
- Responsible for the financial management of the centre’s budget and fiscal constraints.
- Strong PC and social media literacy
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Engaging and respectful interpersonal communication style
- Ability to organize, prioritize and multitask across a broad scope of responsibilities.
- Familiarity with accounting/bookkeeping, budget management and status reporting processes.
Please send resume/CV to email@example.com. Resumes should be received no later than Feb 21, 2020.